Riffmaster pro the popular desktop application is now for iPhone and iPad
Riffmaster Pro lets you slow down any song on your iPhone or iPad, so you learn it note-for-note. This easy to use application will have you playing or singing your favorite songs fast! Change the pitch and tempo or keep them the same. Click “…More” to learn why you should download this App today!
❋❋❋ “New and noteworthy” in the Music category in Australia ❋❋❋
★★★★★ This is awesome!
“After years of struggling on guitar this app has allowed me to finally play songs I’ve always wanted to in just a couple of day – Awesome – a must have app for sure.”
- Rick b
★★★★WOW -Just learned 2 new songs from my itunes
“I already have the Mac desktop app and just got this version for the iPad – Awesome. I took it to rehearsal and the other guys were blown away. Learned 2 new songs in 20 mins. My band tunes down to half a step so it was easy to load the song in and drop it a half step so we could play along. thank you, i’m a happy man. =)”
- Black Les Paul
You’ve been trying to learn Stairway to Heaven for years but can’t quite get it perfect. Dreams of being a really good guitarist include being able to play it as good as Jimmy Page did, so it’s frustrating that so much has time has passed and you still don’t have it down.
All you need is a little help and you’ll be mastering any song you like. Learn to play any instrument or sing any song, with the help of Riffmaster Pro on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. The application is very easy to use, yet remarkably versatile.
Riffmaster Pro lets you slow down any song that you have on your device’s iPod. The pitch won’t change, so all you have to do is take it note-by-note to learn your favorite tunes. Didn’t get it the first time? No worries, just loop, play it again or return to those pesky parts that are giving you problems.
This software is perfect for pros and budding musicians, alike. It’s ideal for band rehearsals, or for practicing guitar, drums, violin, bass, vocals or keyboard superstardom.
Need to do a song in a different key? Again, no problem! Go ahead and change the key to one that’s right for you. The tempo stays the same, so you’ll still learn the tune you love to play or sing in record time and in the range that best suits your talents.
It’s all so simple and portable. Take it to rehearsal, a gig, music lessons, or your garage band jam session. Riffmaster Pro travels everywhere you do, so you’ll always have it at the ready when you need it.
In the middle of mastering a new song but haven’t finished? Just save and store your songs and settings in the Media Library then return to works in progress when you have more time. The Riffmaster Pro remembers where you left off and takes you right back there to pick it up again.
Riff Master Pro also lets you create your own note on the wave window and mark on parts of the song you are working on. This will help you learn even faster because you’ll be able to take down your own notes and at the same time, see this information on your screen while playing your instrument.
Just look at some of the impressive features you get in Riffmaster Pro:
* Super easy to use interface for amateur and professional musicians
* Learn any song fast
* Slows down any song while retaining pitch
* Option to change the pitch and keep the same tempo
* Master any guitar solo, lick or Riff note for note
* Discover and experience the magic of “Playing by Ear”
* Build and maintain amazing speed of any solo or Riff
* Easily master difficult phrasing
* Saves your place in a song
* Make notes on wave windows
* Learn the lyrics of any song quickly
* Perfect aid for transcribing music on the go
* Please note that Riffmaster Pro may not play some DRM protected tracks
Riff Master Pro is the perfect speed and ear training tool for all amateur or professional musicians. Learn and at the same time, be the best you can ever be.
Download Riffmaster Pro now to get started.
3GS and above
1. Change the speed of a song to make it much easier to hear and learn all while the pitch remains the same. Choose a difficult section in a song and loop it and then slow it down.
2. Change the pitch up or down of a song simply. Make playing in a different key easy. Ideal for vocalists that want to change the key of a song quickly to suit their range, all on the go on your iPhone or iPad.
3.Media Library – you can use this to store or save your songs and settings. The Riff Master Pro application will remember exactly where you left off with your song from the last time, from the loop, the speed and the pitch settings.
4. Notes – Riff Master Pro will let you create your own note on the wave window and mark on parts of the song you are working on especially the chords of a chorus or even lyrics on a section of the song. This will help you learn quicker because you’ll be able to take down your own notes and at the same time see this information on your screen while playing your instrument.
iPhone 4 and above ,iPad